Friday, October 23, 2015

Day 18. Wednesday. Oct 21.

Llamas
Llamas are native to South America. They are very intelligent animals. They are used as working animals, for meat and their wool.
Here is how they look:


---- I feel a bit like this llama because I'm feeling a bit under the weather and tired.

Day 18. We worked from the hotel meeting room today. It was a very productive day with a lot of progress on deliverables like web store, product BOMs, projections tool, strategy document, etc.

We picked Georg's brain on product launch processes and best practices. We had a team meeting at 6:30 PM and after that Orchids planned a potluck dinner.



I decided to skip the team potluck. So I don't have pictures to post :o). Nevetheless, I look forward to getting at least 9 hours of sleep ;) and hopefully feel rested.

No comments:

Post a Comment